Online Banking is a service provided to you by Jefferson Bank of Florida which permits you to access your accounts with Jefferson Bank of Florida in order to transfer funds, check the status of your accounts, or, if available, pay bills. You can access these services through the use of a personal computer and an Internet Service Provider.
In order to use this service you must be an existing deposit account customer of Jefferson Bank of Florida. If you are not currently a customer of the Bank but would like to utilize this service please stop by any Jefferson Bank of Florida office and a staff member will be happy to open an account for you and provide you with any details related to this product. Current customers of the Bank, after reading and accepting the terms and conditions of this disclosure, may apply online for the service.
The terms and conditions described in this disclosure are in addition to all other disclosures and agreements you have received relating to your accounts with Jefferson Bank of Florida.
Jefferson Bank of Florida is not responsible for the equipment and software you may use to access or use in conjunction with our Online Banking program, nor for any errors, failures, malfunctions, computer viruses, or related problems that may be associated with the use of the Online Banking program. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING YOUR COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE AND THEIR USE THROUGH THE JEFFERSON BANK OF FLORIDA ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The Jefferson Bank of Florida Online Banking system has been designed to allow you to manage your accounts from a personal computer. Depending on the services requested, you will be able to:
- View a summary of your accounts, including loans, held at Jefferson Bank of Florida
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Access information regarding deposits, checks, electronic debits and credits, and ATM transactions
You may use the Online Banking System to contact us by electronic mail (e-mail). The Bank may not receive the e-mail immediately so if there are instances that need immediate attention, please contact us directly.
If applicable, the bill payment feature to this system works this way:
- You may authorize the Bank to make a payment on your behalf to any person or entity with an address in the United States. The payment will be deducted from your account and either transferred electronically or sent by check to the payee you have named. Your authorization in this manner allows the Bank to process these payments without your signature. You must have sufficient funds available in order to complete any authorized payments. Checks, electronic payments, withdrawals or other instruments drawn on your account will be paid by the Bank in any order decided by the Bank.
- You should allow at least eight (8) business days before the due date of your payment for payments to be sent, and subsequently received, and processed by the payee. Recurring payments (such as a loan payment) can be set up in the Online Banking system for the same payee in the same amount and on the same date each month. Payments that are to be sent on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday will be processed on the next business day. Payment instructions must be received by 9:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday to be processed on that day. The Bank is not responsible for delays in the delivery of payments by the U.S. Postal Service nor for any late charges or finance charges that may be imposed as a result of your payment not being received or processed by the due date by the payee.
Since each individual has a personal user name and password, no transfers or payments may be made from any account that requires more than one signature. Banking business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Federal holidays. You may access Account information through Online Banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for interruptions due to maintenance or matters beyond the Bank's control. Account information displayed through Online Banking is current information. Funds transfers between Account(s) initiated on your computer using Online Banking and received by the Bank by 8:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday will be effective on the current business day. Funds transfers processed on your computer using Online Banking and received after 8:00P.M. EST Monday through Friday or all day Saturday, Sunday and Banking holidays will be effective the following business day.
Any charges or fees associated with your accounts have been provided to you in the Bank's Schedule of Charges and all deposit agreements apply as applicable to the Online Banking system. If these charges or fees are amended at any time, you will be notified by mail of the changes.
The Bank reserves the right to terminate your accounts and the use of the Online Banking system at any time. Upon termination the Bank will make no further transfers or payments from your account, including any transactions you have previously authorized.